THE BREATHONTOLGY COACHING
explore the power of your breath
to heal and awaken vital energy
Hello, wise one...
Did you know that one of the most powerful tools that you have to help you heal from chronic stress, relax deeply and awaken your inner potential is already inside you?
You may be shocked to find out that your breath is one of the most powerful tools you have to ignite your body's ability to heal itself and to awaken more of your inner joy, self-awareness and wisdom.
Today, there is substantial scientific research to demonstrate that breathwork can radically improve your mental well-being and physical health, and help to optimize physical and mental performance.
What's even more interesting is that for centuries, sages, mystics and healers from across world culture have recognized a direct correlation between how you breathe and your physiological, psychological, emotional, and psycho-spiritual state.
This means that daily breathwork can be an incredibly effective tool to help you release deep-seated stress, alleviate body pain, unblock old behavioural patterns and beliefs, promote positive emotions such as calmness, patience, joy, unconditional love, and access higher states of consciousness.
Curious to learn more?
Take a deep breath with me and keep reading...
What are Breathontology Sessions?
Breathontology is both an art and a science which regulates
the breath in specific patterns to produce balance and general well-being.
Based in the ancient art of Swara Yoga and updated for the needs of our modern times, breathontology opens the door for profound healing and inner connection.
Breathontology sessions are tailored to the needs of the individual, including their schedule, goals, age, abilities and health requirements.
Each 1-hour breathontology session
is relaxing, purifying and balancing.
Our tools include guided breathwork, gentle body movement, meditation and personalized feedback from an qualified facilitator.
In our first session, we will spend time getting to know
your needs and goals.
What are some of the benefits
of breathontology coaching?
- supports deep healing, rest and rejuvenation
on all levels of your being:
physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- helps you to heal from chronic stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, exhaustion or a fast-paced lifestyle
- reduces inflammation, balances hormones, regulates blood pressure and prevents insomnia
- helps alleviate body pain, strengthen the respiratory system
and boost immune function
- helps regulate the nervous system, heal trauma, process stuck energy and change deep-seated behavioural patterns
- sharpens the mind and enhances cognitive performance, including focus, memory and executive function
- enhances your connection to your body's inner intelligence and helps you make better health and lifestyle choices
- promotes positive emotions such as gratitude, patience, calmness, compassion and joy, and greater access to self-awareness, creativity, and intuition
Today, there are a significant number of scientific studies which demonstrate the benefits of breathwork.
However, the best way to learn about its incredible power is to experience it for yourself!
Are breathwork sessions right for me?
+ YES, I want to feel better from within and
have more positive energy during my day
+ YES, I'm feeling stressed, anxious, depressed,
chronically tired, or am having trouble sleeping
+ YES, I want to explore safe, natural and time-tested ways to heal from stress or anxiety, and improve my mental, emotional or physical well-being
+ YES, I want to improve my performance at work and to embody greater focus, poise, calmness, self-confidence, motivation and creativity
+ YES, I suffer from chronic pain or illness and am looking to improve my overall health without medication or side effects
+ YES, I've always been curious about topics like personal development, natural healing, developing intuition or spirituality
Meet Your Facilitator: Briya Freeman
Briya Freeman has been facilitating courses in breathwork, stress-resilience and natural healing since 2011, and is a certified Breathontology Facilitator
As a facilitator, she is known for offering spaces which support deep healing, relaxation and spiritual awakening.
She draws from a background of +15 years in yoga, meditation, shamanism, energetics and mind-body healing, and is a long-term student of Berdhanya Swami Tierra, a female mystic, shaman and spiritual teacher.
Learn more about Briya here
Your Breathontology Coaching Program includes:
- 7 weeks of private breathwork coaching sessions with an experienced facilitator (1 hour per week)
- fun, relaxing and energizing practices including gentle movement, breathwork and relaxation
- personalized and tailored program options to meet
your unique needs, life stage or health requirements
(suitable for any fitness level)
- guided audio recordings to help you experience the benefits of breathwork as part of your self-care routine
- personalized coaching and feedback from
an expert breathontology facilitator
“TERRIFIC! I JUST DID YOUR BREATHING PRACTICES AND THEY ARE TRULY EXCELLENT. I WILL DO THE PRATICE DAILY WHEN I WAKE UP. YESTERDAY'S SESSION WAS ALSO AMAZING BECAUSE I DID NOT EXPERIENCE [THE DISCOMFORT OF MY CURRENT HEALTH CONDITION] AND HAD NO FATIGUE IN THE EVENING. I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR OUR NEXT SESSION. THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
DAVID, LAWYER AND POLITICIAN
"WORK AND DAILY LIFE, ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDST OF COVID-19 HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY STRESSFUL AND I OFTEN FOUND MY BRAIN TOO OVERWHELMED TO BE ABLE TO FOCUS. THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT OUTLET FOR ME TO GAIN CLARITY AND FOCUS. I HAVE USED THIS IN MY PRACTICE AS A NURSE MANAGER AND FIND THE MORE I USE IT, THE MORE EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTIVE I AM. I FEEL THE QUALITY OF MY WORK WILL IMPROVE AS I CONTINUE TO PRACTICE BREATHWORK BECAUSE OF HOW IT ALLOWS ME TO FOCUS."
AMY, NURSE MANAGER